The traditional way to look for a job is to respond to advertisements and postings.
You can usually find these in newspapers, community newsletters, online, or through employment centres. When you apply, be sure to read the instructions in the job posting.
Here are some links to help you find employment opportunities:
· jobbank.gc.ca – employment opportunities across Canada
· jobs.gc.ca – careers in the federal public service
· indeed.ca – search engine for jobs across Canada
· neuvoo.ca – search engine for jobs across Canada
· careerbeacon.com – search engine for jobs across Canada