General Employment Assistance – YESS
Waypoints Employment and Outreach Services Centre is located at 23 Rowan Street in Churchill Square.
With Employment Facilitators on hand, the centre is a great place to receive assistance with preparing for employment, receiving training and receive any additional support you might need preparing for your next job or career.
Our Employment Facilitators will work with you to create goals, receive the tools you need to succeed, and help you with job searching and applications.
What we offer:
· Learning Resource Centre for employment and training opportunities
· Resume and cover letter writing assistance
· Training, including First Aid, WHIMIS and other training opportunities
· Career Counselling
· Personalized Assessments
· Assistance with job searching
· One-on-one employment services
If you are between 18 and 30, are out of school and are looking for work, we can help.
For more information please contact our Employment Facilitators:
Christopher Pickard at (709) 330-7556| firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Jenkins at(709) 725-0921 | email@example.com
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.